Well its been a while since i have been on here. It was just too heartbreaking. After the ivf failed..i found out my little sister was going to have a baby...It wasnt fair..it hurt..i felt like i was being punished. Well months went by and i was getting used to the idea. I had been trying a million things like i had we had a chance to conceive on our own. We tried everything by this time! Its been rough. Well i had been feeling a little off (i chalked it up to working out too hard) and we had tried yet another natural supplement. Well af was late...my mom wanted me to test but i was soo afraid of the heartbreak..afterall nothing else had worked why would this..and boom!! I saw the two lines i had waited so long to see.
I put it in the computer and we figured out that in July 2011..we will have our precious child we have prayed and longed for; for so long!! IM FINALLY PREGNANT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment