Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Almost there!

Today was another RE appt! fun fun! I saw my follies again..they are getting pretty big now! i have an 18 some 16s and a few 14s from what i can remember. The nurse says i might be triggering on Friday for a Sunday retrieval! Im hopeful!

I havent really been happy about this today. All along i have refused to think negative..but today is different. I dont know..Maybe its because i had one of my million pregnant friends announce she is having a boy. Im happy for her..but i feel left out..i want to share that good news too..it hurts alot. Then to just to start the day wrong..hubby couldnt make the appt this morning. As i was leaving the base..noone was aloud to leave..i had to call and tell them i was running late! GRR..i just hate this feeling..i hope tomorrow im feeling better..i hope i get some good news at my appt. we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment